While we are all excited to return to the fields, we hope you understand that health and safety protocols will be in effect to keep all participants safe. We ask that you please help us engage in a safe Return to Play by adhering to the following procedures:
· Social distancing must be maintained off the field.
· Only one parent per child may be on the sidelines.
· Sanitize your hands and your child's hands before/after the games.
· Use the parking lot closest to your field.
· Please read and follow all signage and please do not go to the field if you have any COVID symptoms.
· Masks are not required on the field. We strongly recommend mask wearing when walking to/from the field.
We appreciate your understandings and help in maintaining these protocols. We are very excited to welcome you back to the fields!
More information can be found under the Return to Train tab on our website.