2021 Caledon Soccer Skill Development Program - Register Now!
Caledon Soccer Club is pleased to present the Recreational Skill Development Program!
This 5-week program allows recreational players ages U6 (2015) - U14 (2007) to work in a small group setting with CSC Technical Staff & highly qualified staff coaches to develop their soccer skills!
Through no-contact activities, or what is allowed by guidelines at the time, players will be challenged to create competition against themselves, the clock and their peer group while sharpening their soccer abilities in preparation for future game play!
This program provides a fun and active way to get ready for the 2021 Summer House League season!
Spaces are limited - sign up today!
- Format: 60-minute sessions, 10 players & 1 coach per field (TBD)
- Ages: U6 (2015) – U14 (2007)
- Cost: $125.00/player
- Start Date May 18th, 2021
- Location: Caledon Soccer Complex, Old Church Road Caledon East
U6 to U8 Tuesday Nights (May 18th,25th, June 1st, 8th, 15th)
U9 to U11 Wednesday Nights (May 19th, 26th. June 2nd, 9th, 16th)
U12 to U14 Wednesday Nights (May 19th, 26th, June 2nd, 9th, 16th)
- This program is run in alignment with all government and municipal mandates pertaining to measures of the provincial framework.
- Caledon SC Return to Train protocols will be in place, with check in mandatory at entrance to Caledon Soccer Complex.
- If CSC is required to cancel this program due to a change in government mandates, a full or pro-rated refund will be issued based on the date of cancellation. Otherwise, no refunds will be issued after registration, no exceptions unless in accordance with CSC Refund Policy.
- Due to restrictions, friend requests will not be accepted for this program.
- U6-U12 players can be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian as per provincial mandates. All physical distancing must be maintained. Absolutely no exceptions for siblings or additional parents/guardians will be made.
These guidelines could be changed and updated if the Province and Ontario Soccer move into further opening guidelines.